Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My Grandma...she just turned 72!

My Grandma just celebrated her 72nd birthday.  She also just celebrated her 1 month anniversary of using NeriumAD.  Her name is Aves and she lives in Yankton, SD.

When she started using Nerium, I don't think she had any idea that she would see such dramatic results.  I see what Nerium does everyday and even I wasn't quite prepared for this.

It is kind of funny though because I remember when I started selling Nerium and I posted a few before and after photos.  My grandma asked me how much it was.  When I told her she said "no thanks, I use Oil of Olay, it is a lot cheaper".  I told her that Oil of Olay couldn't compare to what Nerium would do to her skin.  So..I convinced her to try Nerium.  (I mean, what's there to lose??  30 days money back guarantee!!)

After 2 weeks she sent me her before and after picture.  I was stunned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I had NEVER seen such dramatic results after 2 weeks.




And this is with ONLY Nerium.  She does not use anything else.  She kept using it and at one month she sent me her photo and I put her time lapsed collage together.



I kid you not, everyone I show it to asks me if it is for real.  I SWEAR to all that is Holy, there is no trickery, no surgery, no photoshopping.  This is 100%  the science of NeriumAD at work.

Call me for more info.  I will gladly send you video links explaining how Nerium does what it does and why.

Or, just go ahead and order yours today and start looking better now.  Order online at www.vcapiak.nerium.com


No comments:

Post a Comment